Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final Reflection


1. Do you feel like your reading comprehension skills have improved this semester? Why or why not? In what ways have they improved? In what ways do you want to continue improving your reading skills?
 
I think the texts in the book are quite far from my interest so I didn't feel much excitement. Next time in reading class, I want to choose what to read by all students' participation.

2. In what other areas do you think you have improved during the semester (grammar, speaking, vocabulary, confidence, etc.)? In what areas do you still need to continue improving? What will you do in order to improve in those areas?

I think my writing has quite improved this semester because this class gave me to a chance to practice writing a lot with diverse topics.

3. Was this the first time you kept a blog? Did you enjoy blogging? Was blogging a helpful way to practice writing? Did you enjoy reading your classmates' blogs? Do you think you will continue blogging in the future?

This is my first blogging and I'm not good at using computer so at first I was quite embarrasssed. I think it's somewhat uncomfortable to communicate on the web.

4. What did you learn this semester? What do you want to learn in future semesters?

I learned grammar in detail and writing precisely. I hope to learn writing other types of long essay in professional field in my future semesters.

5. What were some of the best and/or worst aspects of this course? Would you recommend this course to others? Why or why not?

Two times of professor's essay feedback was so useful that I could improve my rewriting. However I wish I had a time to talk deeply about my essay with professor.

6. Please share any other thoughts about the semester.

I had a good time studying in ierw03 class. Thank you for your effort to make a good class:)

No comments:

Post a Comment