Sunday, September 6, 2015
Self-introduction
All about MINJI
Hello everyone:) My name is Minji Cho. Nice to meet you all.
My English name is jessica, and you can call me 'jess'.
I am a 23-year-old person between girl and lady. Nowadays autumn is falling so I recently have got an interest in F/W trendy fashion styling! I LOVE FASHION as my peer girls do.
I think my signature style is basic& feminine. I love jeans and shirts with some girlish colors and details..!
I want to be an English teacher:) My major is English language& literature, and I'm taking a course of study for the teaching profession as well. I will start a full-scale study for teacher's exam next year.
These days I'm so busy with my extracurriculum club activity. I am a chairman of College students' united club P.O.P. It means 'Power of Presentation' and yes. It's a club for presentation and debate. And 12th members were newly born recently so I feel a great amount of responsibility.
It's my first time to have my own blog, and I'm looking forward to blogging actively..! See you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehi, nice to meet u minji!!
ReplyDelete